GYVE - draw editor for designers

Martin Schulze wrote:

I wonder if/when/who will package this application.
ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/unix/gtkbuffet/apps/gyve/

GYVE version 0.2.6 is now available.
This is the first public release on the net.

What is GYVE?
=============

  GYVE stands for ``the GNU Yellow Vector Editor''. It is a
vector-based drawing program in the spirit of Adobe Illustrator and
Corel Draw. The goal of GYVE is an *extensible* drawing editor for
designers. GYVE is part of GNU project, and you can reproduce or
redistribute it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
(GPL) published by the Free Software Foundation.

   There is more information available at the GYVE homepage at
`http://bandits.aist-nara.ac.jp/~masata-y/gyve'.

Where can you get it?  How can you compile it?

 The gyve-0.2.6.tar.gz and the other repeated libraries have been placed
on `ftp.aist-nara.ac.jp' in `/pub/personal/masata-y/gyve/fullkit/gyve-0.2.6/'.
Read the INSTALL file in the distribution for more details.

Where do I send bug reports?

   Bug reports can be sent to <gyve@airlab.cs.ritsumei.ac.jp>

 Masatake YAMATO
 GYVE maintainer
 <masata-y@is.aist-nara.ac.jp>

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        - Linus Torvalds