Off Topic: Sparc

For lack of a quicker source of information:
I have a sparc server 630MP.  It has no video card.  I figure I can
install via a terminal on the serial port, But my question is this:  Is
this hardware even supported?  The only partial answer I can get is on
Redhat's site which says THEY don't support a sun4 VME based arcatecture.
Is this the same with the latest kernel?  Anyone want to give me some
pointers?

Andrew

Remember, never ask a geek "why";
           just nod your head and back away slowly...

The last can coneive no otherwise of this opinion, that as a kind of
metaphysical lunacy, and conclude that too much learning is apt to make
men mad; and that the man who seriously entertains this belief, though in
other respects he may be a very good man, as a man may be who beleives
that he is made of glass; yet, surely he hath a soft place in his
understanding, and hath been hurt by much thinking.
		-Thomas Reid