Re: Request to package: cvsup

Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:

> I wonder why there is no cvsup package yet.  Oh well, I guess
> I know why: It needs a modula-3 compiler which is not available
> or something.

During the last years several people tried to package the DEC SRC
Modula-3 compiled. All failed, including me.

It frequently intermixes compiling and installing parts into the final
location; hence it is quite impossible to package it according to
Debian standards. Things might have changed lately. And there might be
other Modula-3 compilers.

	Sven
--
Sven Rudolph <sr1@sax.de>		http://www.sax.de/~sr1/