Re: apt-dialog - an interface to apt using 'dialog'

Hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Remco Blaakmeer, Stardate 150499.0101:

> GNU su from the shellutils package has the `-l' option, secure su from the
> secure-su package doesn't have it. BTW, the `-' option does the same thing
> for both versions.
>
> Would it be wise to file a wishlist bug against secure-su with a request
> for this option (and other options secure-su lacks compared to GNU su)?

pam-apps' su has also no '-l' you may file the wishlist bug there too, or, by
vote of majority, against gnu su to cut it out ;-)

oh ... btw.:
can someone help me what to do against the Problem of su not being able to
establish it's environment?
there is one bug report against pam-apps su, but that's not the only case.

Greetings
--
Alexander N. Benner   Nikodemus@innocent.com   #Ixthys #Darmstadt #LinuxGer
The grit in your eye soon enters your heart            Anne Clark