Re: RFC: drop tm from potato

Charles C. Fu wrote:

> dirson@debian.org writes:
> > I currently maintain tm.deb, and would like to have it dropped from
> > potato, as I already switched to semi (packaged by Takuro KITAME).
>
> > However, semi does not run on emacs19 as packaged.  Is this really a
> > problem ?
>
> Does SEMI support anything but emacs20?  Specifically, last time I
> checked, it didn't work with XEmacs either (see bug #31151).

Does it support mh-e?  I installed it but can't get it to do
much.  My MIME messages look the same.  If there's extra setuff
to do, perhaps documenting it in README.Debian would be good.

BTW, mime-setup.el attempts to load gnus-mime-setup.el and
emh-setup.el, yet these files aren't in the package.
Are they in another package?

Also, I found it very starnge to find a Makefile in the load-path.

Sorry, perhaps I lacked the time to hunt for obvious things. But
if I can't make it work in under 1 minute, then I'm sure _lots_ of
users will never work it work, since I know some elisp.

Thanks,

Peter