Re: GTK question..

>>>>> "Vaidhyanathan" == Vaidhyanathan G Mayilrangam <vaidhy@loonys.net> writes:

    Vaidhyanathan> Hi All, I was playing around with xfreecd
    Vaidhyanathan> code. When I tried to compile it, the program hangs
    Vaidhyanathan> at the g_print command. Can anybody help me on why
    Vaidhyanathan> the g_print command hangs ?

This is a bug in GNU libc 2.1. I'm going to build a new libglib that
will hopefully, when linked against GNU libc 2.1, fix this bug.

--
Brought to you by the letters Y and F and the number 6.
"You forgot Uranus." "Goooooooooodnight everybody!"