Re: apt-dialog - an interface to apt using 'dialog'

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, Andrew Dvorak wrote:

> On 13 Apr 1999, Martin Bialasinski wrote:
>
> > You have mistaken "ssh -l username" with "su - username"
>
> I don't believe I have.. I've been told su -l, and it works for me, and
> appears to have worked for others, as well.. *shrug*.. at any rate, if su
> - username is what should be used, then use that :)

GNU su from the shellutils package has the `-l' option, secure su from the
secure-su package doesn't have it. BTW, the `-' option does the same thing
for both versions.

Would it be wise to file a wishlist bug against secure-su with a request
for this option (and other options secure-su lacks compared to GNU su)?

Remco
--
rd1936: 12:50am  up 2 days, 45 min,  8 users,  load average: 1.21, 1.26, 1.18