QT 2.0 and DFSG?

According to the troll tech site, Qt 2.0 is very well on its way to
stability. As most everyone has now heard, it is being licensed under the
QPL.

Now, hrmm, the QPL looks quite open-source to me (distribution of
modifications in the form of patches... etc), but it does have a few
confusing points:

The license says that modifications may be included (without warning) in
subsequent (official) releases of Qt, but it does not specify which version
they may be included in (Commercial or Open Source?)

All modifications must be under QPL? (Does GPL do this?)

Section 3 clause a is confusing.

But, what was the consensus? Is QPL DFSG? It looks like it to me...

At least it doesn't allow linking to non-free.

--
..Aaron Van Couwenberghe... ..vanco@sonic.net.. ..aaronv@debian.org....
	Berlin:			http://www.berlin-consortium.org

"...Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing..."
	-- Ralph Waldo Emerson