Re: dhcpcd is now orphanedy

On 14 Apr 1999, Steve Dunham wrote:

   I'm orphaning the dhcpcd package.  (And dhcpcd-sv which is
   deprecated by the dhcpcd package.)  It needs more work than I am
   willing/able to give it.  There are a number of bugs that I haven't
   addressed, because I've been trying to give away the package for a
   while now.

   Whoever takes the package should be vaguely familiar with dhcp,
   know shell fairly well, and be vaguely familiar with startup
   scripts.

I would like to adopt the dhcpcd package.

Dennis
--
Dennis Kelly <dpk@egr.msu.edu>
Network Adminstrator