Re: Packages up for adoption

Stevie Strickland wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 13, 1999 at 12:36:28PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > These packages are still open for addoption.  If you are intersted,
> > drop me a line.
>
> >   zenirc
> >   gtk+-docs
>
> I'll take both of these if no one's interested...

Both are yours now.  Re Gtk+-Docs, you should check the website for
Gnome/Gtk/whereever-I-got-it-from.  The website changes the date
but not the contents.  There's also made an attempt to provide
a Gtk manual.  I don't have the URL handy but s/o else gave
it already.

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."