Re: I want to take tkirc Re: Packages up for adoption

P.A. Knuutila wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 13, 1999 at 05:03:02PM +0200, Frederik Harwath wrote:
>
> > > These packages are still open for addoption.  If you are intersted,
> > > drop me a line.
> > >   tkirc
> > >   mdutils and raidutils (requires somebody with RAID and ability and
> > >                          will to reboot his system(s))
>
> > Hi,
> > I want to 'adopt' TKIrc.
> > Frederik Harwath
>
>   I was under the impression that i already had taken these packages.
> However, if you start maintaining tkirc please contact Darren O. Benham
> gecko@debian.org about his idea of patching tkirc.

Oups, I'm awfully sorry. I haven't written down in my list that K.P.
wanted to adopt the package.  Thus, whoever also wanted to take tkirc,
please accept my apology and also accept that K.P. will be the new
maintainer.

This was my fault.

>   Martin, i will send my new-maintainer application once i can get my pgp

s/Martin/Joey/g  Thanks.
> key on a public key server (havent got a response yet), if it's still ok
> for me to adopt these packages.

Yes, it's still ok.

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."