Re: apt-dialog - an interface to apt using 'dialog'

*HMM*..
atm, I cannot think of anything that would be causing this..
a temporary solution would be to directly log in as root, rather than
using su..

if anybody knows, please don't hessitate to diagnose the problem :)
(weather or not it's in su or apt-dialog)