Re: RFC: Will officially switch from kbd to console-tools

J.H.M. Dassen writes:
 > On Tue, Apr 13, 1999 at 18:53:53 +0200, dirson@debian.org wrote:
 > > and especially for unique features at:
 > > 	http://www.multimania.com/ydirson/en/lct/features.html
 >
 > Any idea when it will support fonts with pixel widths different from 8? This
 > would be of great benefit when using high-end monitors using the framebuffer
 > devices.

When we'll have an implementation of a fontfile format supporting
this.  I plan to implement my XPSF format in the next weeks or so.
Any feedback appreciated.  The description is in
/usr/doc/console-tools/file-formats/.

--
Yann Dirson                         |    Why make M$-Bill richer & richer ?
           <ydirson@multimania.com> |   Support Debian GNU/Linux: