Packages up for adoption

These packages are still open for addoption.  If you are intersted,
drop me a line.

  rman
  xarclock
  tkirc
  staroffice3-installer
  mdutils and raidutils (requires somebody with RAID and ability and
                         will to reboot his system(s))
  file-rc, needs a bash wizard, entirely written in bash
  hypermail, difficult maintained upstream
  xsnow, not maintained upstream
  xarchie, not maintained upstream, iirc
  apsfilter, needs a shell script guy with knowledge and foresight
  zenirc
  mswordview
  xwhois, contact upstream maintainer
  jester
  tkpaint, contact upstream maintainer
  gicon
  gtk+-docs
  nn, needs a C wizard
  apcd, needs a C wizard as well

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."