Re: suggestion for educational software section

On Tue, Apr 13, 1999 at 09:04:57AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Le Mon, Apr 12, 1999 at 06:17:59PM -0700, Joey Hess écrivait:
> > I think this would be great, if we had any packages to put in it. I don't
> > see any packages tho.
>
> I see one : drgeo. I uploaded it three days ago. But one package isn't
> enough for a new section. But if we could create the section 'science'
> it would be good. We really need that.

There's already a bug report against ftp.debian.org (#30764: science
section) that's been sitting there for 116 days. What should be done to
add that new section to the archive? If there are any reasons that
prevent creating that section, may one of our ftpmasters explain them,
so that we keep our mouths shut? ;-)

--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es