Intent to package arpwatch

HalihaW,

I would like to package arpwatch[1], as I use it every day:
An Ethernet monitor program that keeps track of Ethernet/IP address
pairings. This package requires the bpf and libpcap packages.

[ NOTE: bpf was not explicitly needed when I played with arpwatch 2.1 ]

Copyright policy (similar to libpcap):

/*
 * Copyright (c) 1990, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
 *      The Regents of the University of California.  All rights reserved.
 *
 * modification, are permitted provided that: (1) source code distributions
 * retain the above copyright notice and this paragraph in its entirety, (2)
 * distributions including binary code include the above copyright notice and
 * this paragraph in its entirety in the documentation or other materials
 * provided with the distribution, and (3) all advertising materials mentioning
 * features or use of this software display the following acknowledgement:
 * ``This product includes software developed by the University of California,
 * Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory and its contributors.'' Neither the name of
 * the University nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse
 * or promote products derived from this software without specific prior
 * written permission.
 * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
 * WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
 * MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
 */

  Fuji^

PS: xmemos license question is pending (no response from the author yet).

[1] ftp://ftp.ee.lbl.gov/arpwatch-2.1a4.tar.Z

--
 Kelemen Péter     /       \       /       \       /     fuji@cs.tut.fi