Re: current document policy ?

James R. Van Zandt wrote:
> In what sense does it support doc-base?  I see no calls to
> install-docs, or handling of install-docs control files, in
> dh_installdocs.

>From the man page:

       A file named debian/package.doc-base (debian/doc-base may be used for
       the first binary package in debian/control), if it exists, will make
       dh_installdocs use that file as a doc-base control file, and will
       automatically generate the postinst and prerm commands needed to
       interface with the doc-base package. See dh_installdeb(1) for an
       explanation of how this works. Note that the package name will be
       used as the doc-base document id.

--
see shy jo