Re: email threat

I have two things to say about this, or maybe three:

1) Am I the only one that is tired of hearing about the bickering between
these two? and on a Debian-user list? and on a public mailing list?

2) If the authorities have been notified - fine, leave us out of it.

3) Don't make judgements until you know the whole story (and, no, I don't).
A clip here, a snippet there, an you can make anyone believe anything you
want them to.

-Jay