Re: reply to Eric Raymond's "Understand my Job, Please!"

On Mon, Apr 05, 1999 at 07:45:00PM -0000, bruce@perens.com wrote:
> I was off the net for a while due to a broken DSL, so this is my first
> opportunity to reply to Eric Raymond's "Understand my Job, Please!".
> Please read http://perens.com/Articles/EricsJob.html .

Another good article Bruce, though I fear at this rate what Eric is going
to do in response is write another article in response to that, and this
cycle is going to continue.  Two people both of whom are at least very
opinionated arguing back and forth with open letters and public articles.

I fear this is going to get messy.

 [   ]  DOGBERT
 [ 2 ]  RICHARD STALLMAN
 [ 3 ]  BUFFY SUMMERS