Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 23:49:02 -0600 (CST)
From: Jor-el <jorel@ibm.net>
To: Daniel Martin <Daniel.Martin@jhu.edu>
Subject: Re: Compiling fvwm95 on Slink (fwd)

Daniel,

	Eureka!

	I looked at the version of fvwm95 that I installed from the Debian
CD's. It is 2.0.43a. My 4th CD is non-functional, and so I had to get the
source code from the Debian website. This is version 2.0.43ba. Hence the
differences.

	Of course, this leaves the question of where do I get the 2.0.43a
version from. I looked for it on the Debian website but couldnt find it.
Any ideas?

Regards,
Jor-el