Re: Request for packages (c2html alternative)

> > c2html can highlight your source for presentation in the WWW.

> Until this does get packaged, you can always use vim to highlight C code

I have packaged GLOBAL which creates html with all functions and
their references linked and allows for searching too.

Hopefully it will enter the distribution later this month after I
get a phone call from the new maintainer team.

I'm presently testing some enhancements I have made to the cgi mechanism
which should be ready by then, but if anyone is interested in testing
a prerelease .deb give me a hoy and I'll make it available somewhere.

best,
Ron.