Re: Volume on -devel

Branden Robinson <branden@ecn.purdue.edu> writes:

> All maintainer mails should be auto-approved by a bot by checking PGP
> signatures [...]

That would keep me from posting to -devel. Not that anybody would know
the difference. I read mail and news at the University at a multiuser
system. For some reasons I wouldn't like to have my secret key
floating around here.

That problem could be solved by having two sets of keys. One that is
really me and one that probally is me but I'm not quite sure. Not a
nice solution.

I asume that I'm not the only one with such problems.

[I know that Brandens proposal would make it possible for me to write
trough a moderator.]

The volume on this list is pretty high but I don't thik that excluding
non-developers would solve the problem. Better discipline would do a
lot.

And then I ended up saying absolutly nothing!

--
Peter er den mindst gamle af de gammeldags usenettere, og moderator på
den eneste modererede gruppe i dk.*, so there.