Re: Let's CENSOR it! (was: Uploaded anarchism 7.5-1 (source all) to master)

Ok, on this issue, I propose the following guidelines for what "info files"
should and should not go into Debian.  This does not include source code/binary
packages which need their own guidelines.

1) Information files that apply to Debian should definately be included.
2) Information on Linux, including legally redistributable publications should
   be allowed.
   2a) Technical documents which involve how to get Linux working on different
       platforms.
   2b) HOWTOs
   2c) Linux Gazette, and others.
   2d) Any other documentation that would help users use the distribution
3) Any non-technical "human interest" type files should NOT be allowed.
4) Any files that would lead to illegal activities or actions that would be
   considered illegal.  This includes guides on how to hack or crash other
   computer systems.

I hope that most will agree that the above guidelines are fairly common sense.
Now, I will note that religious documents are also covered in 3, since religion
shouldn't come into play in a distribution.  Any flames, or comments are
welcome.

							Dave Bristel
							targon@targonia.com