Re: Let's CENSOR it! (was: Uploaded anarchism 7.5-1 (source all) to master)

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > other distribution out there.  Our quality is what makes us different.  I
> > think the addition of common references is yet another small part of what
> > makes us "high quality".
>
> But *technical* references, surely?

Why?  We may be a technical crowd who is making this distribution, but that
doesn't mean all uses of our system has to be technical, no?  I think its a
healthy sign when we show signs of literary taste as well.  Again, we are
"different".  Debian is high quality, and enhances the users quality of
living, and the quality of their computing experience.  Limiting us to
"technical related" things doesn't seem to me to be a way to promote this.

Jonathan