Re: Beer Swap (was Re: Volume on -devel)

On Thu, Mar 18, 1999 at 02:03:06PM +0000, Jules Bean wrote:
> However - can you tell me where we *should* have the thread UK
> get-together?

The Finnish Debian meeting was discussed in a local mailing list set up by
Lars Wirzenius in his own box.  Once everything was set, only an
announcement was sent out to -devel and -user (which made liw unhappy,
btw, as he was expecting 6 people and got 15 and we no longer fit in the
place where we were supposed to meet).

Doesn't Debian UK have a mailing list? Perhaps someone should set one up.

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho A7 <gaia@iki.fi> ** <URL:http://www.iki.fi/gaia/> **

                       The FAQ is your friend.
                            Trust the FAQ.