Re: UK get-together

Previously Edward Betts wrote:
> I am up for it, I am in Bristol. Another advantage of meeting in the UK is our
> beer tastes nicer.

Except for the beer I got in Turkey once I'ld say that any beer is
better. I still remember the party on monday where after 30 minutes the
only they still had was Miller light... *yuck*! I have to admit that a
couple of microbreweries produce some very nice beers though..

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl