Away until March 25th

I'm away from my mail until next Thursday probably.  I don't
expect to have sufficient spare time and internet connectivity
to be able to do anything useful.

I am hired to run a Linux/Debian booth at the CeBIT (which
is Europe's biggest exhibition covering computer and IT stuff).
The exhibition will last from March 18th to March 24th.

So if you're interested please visit me at Hall 5, booth F18.

I will take a bunch of GnuPG and PGP fingerprints with me so
if you want to get your key signed and cross-sign mine this
should be possible - if it isn't too crowded at that time.

In urgent needs please send a mail to joey-urgent@debian.org.

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        - Linus Torvalds