Re: Intent to Package: Mozilla (,...)

On Tue, Mar 16, 1999 at 09:36:53AM -0500, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:
> > BTW if I may ask, that the (even partial) packaging is done (or
> > uploaded regularly to) master or va, so that we can attract more
> > beta testers among developers (and maybe users) - and get more bugs
> > discovered and progress made faster?
>
> How about putting it up via CVS?  It would make much more sense in the
> context above.  In fact, I'm working on getting a new Alpha with TONS of
> disk space soon.  If I can manage that, I'd be happy to host a CVS of
> mozilla (and even mirror their ftp site).
>
> In the meantime, though, maybe we still have room on cvs.debian.org.???

Although I would be satisfied with a .diff.gz, it'd be nice if you
people decided to build it on va (since admins said va is idle now),
that way you can all work together in one place, not disturbing anyone,
and it would be easy for other interested people to fetch.

IIRC Mozilla already has its own CVS repository at the home site,
so there's no need to duplicate it.