Re: Intent to Package: Mozilla (,...)

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> On Monday 15 March 1999, at 13 h 0, the keyboard of Brent Fulgham
> <bfulgham@xpsystems.com> wrote:
>
> > 1.  Mozilla-- the Netscape-based web browser, now using GTK/themes.
> > Currently builds and nearly works.  Will upload when it's reasonably stable.
>
> There are already Mozilla packages. AFAIK, they are far from perfect (many
> problems with Lesstif), especially on not-i386, so there is still work to do

Sweet, now there are several people who plan to work on Mozilla.  There
are lots of problems so it would be much appreciated if you all could
work on these bugs - contrary to simply packaging buggy versions.

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        - Linus Torvalds