Re: New apsfilter

On Sun, Mar 14, 1999 at 02:36:49AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
>     magicfilter is not much better.  It is different.  We're still in
>     the situation where magicfilter supports one set of printers and
>     apsfilter supports another.  I.e. magicfilter does not support
>     uniprint printers yet.
I know, updating magicfilter to ghostscript 5.0 is on my todo list, but it
is a rather big job and I don't have much free time in the next weeks.
If somebody wants to do a NMU, feel free to do so (and send me the patches).
(If somebody wants to take over magicfilter, please contact me).

David (magicfilter maintainer)