Intend to package mountapp

Hello all,

I became a real fan of windowmaker in the last months. After searching
for some nice dock-apps I found mountapp (mount.app) which is inofficially
maintained by Paul Seelig for the time being. I talked to him and he
asked me if I would like to adopt it as official package. And so I do,
if there is nobody working on it yet. Any???

Mountapp is a nice docking app for WM with a gtk configuration tool.
It allows users to mount and unmount user-mountable devices by a single
mouse-click. By double-clicking on the device the preferred filemanager
is invoked with the mount-point as directory.

Bye,

Olaf

BTW: I remember a discussion about the correct naming of the binaries
and debian-package for docking apps. What is the correct way? Naming it
by the tarball name - in this case mountapp - or by the binary which would
be mount.app IIRC?

--   Olaf Stetzer  --  EC/JRC/Institute for Transuranium Elements   --
-   email to: stetzer@itu.fzk.de   or   ostetzer@mail.uni-mainz.de   -
--      "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny."  Frank Zappa      --