Re: KDE

> Because, at this stage, we still wish to uphold the needs of our users in
> this.
>
> In fact, I personally would have no problem with ditching non-free
> completely.  However, if other people want to do the work to see that it
> continues to exist, I don't have a problem with that.
I don't mind people wanting to make whatever they think is necessary to stress
non-free not being part of debian. But ditching it is not right. I guess what
I am trying to say is that people do use some non-free software and some of us
don't even mind maintaining it. So let's just not forget about that.

Luis.
--
Luis Francisco Gonzalez <luisgh@cogs.susx.ac.uk>
PGP Fingerprint = F8 B1 13 DE 22 22 94 A1  14 BE 95 8E 49 39 78 76