Re: Can I stop xdm/wdm from always starting up?

> Do you have the lastest version of X installed? Somewhere along the Debian
> version -2 and the one I have now (-10), this feature did vanish.
> At least on my linux box it did.
i'm using vincent renardias' 3.3.3.1 packages, which are to my knowledge a
merging of the upstream 3.3.3.1 sources with branden robinson's 3.3.2.3-11
version (please correct me if i'm wrong, someone).

> Pedro Guerreiro
> --
> Diplomacy: the art of letting someone have your own way.

--phouchg
The reader this signature encounters not failing to understand is cursed.