slink_cd - progress

or lack of it, even. My mirror is currently broken because of the removal
of the hamm sym-links, so I'm struggling to make any progress at all -
it's a bit difficult to test things when the files underneath me are still
moving...

<sigh> Hopefully <fingers crossed> the i386 and sparc things will all
work, but I'm going to be pushed to get my stuff working for the m68k and
alpha ports by Tuesday, let alone get images built in time for people to
mirror them.

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,