Re: de-symlinking the archive

In article <[🔎] 19990226215206.A3667@cs.leidenuniv.nl> you wrote:

> Wichert (who is really upset this is happening, esp. the day before
> he is leaving for the expo and only days before the release).

Finally!  :-)

It would violate a multi-release tradition for us to release slink without at
least one major "I quit!" announcement at the last minute, and at least one
major network glitch.

Now that we've had the "I quit!" email, I finally really believe slink is
about to be released!

Hurray!

Come on, now, somebody trash the debian.org master nameserver so we can get
slink out the door!

				:-)  :-)

Bdale