Re: Code of instalation

I got boot floopies, package, but...

I want the code of the instalation.. I mean.. when I put the first disk,
it contains the kernel, right?
The second disk containts de image of the ramdisk, right?
I would like to get the "source of the second disk" that contais the
program that you use to first select color ou mono, select language,
etc....

[]`s Diego Lages