slink_cd v 1.07 out

At the usual place:

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~stevem/DebianCD/

Changes from 1.06:

slink-cd (1.07) unstable; urgency=low

  * slink_cd changes:
  *     Build slink1.needed from "master" file from boot-floppies.
  *     Now uses pkg-order to check dependencies - check CD 1 doesn't depend
        on any others, then check ALL Depends: and Recommends: . Fail if CD 1
        fails, if the whole set fails then either
        a) give a warning about this if we haven't included non-free
           or non-US (it's reasonable - contrib depends on non-free)
        b) fail if we have.
  *     Added work-around for broken metro-motif-man package for the pkg-order
        step.
  *     Added upgrade-2.0-i386 and upgrade-older-i386 links at top-level.
  *     Removed upgrade-i386 at top level.
  *     Added latest sparc patch from Steve Dunham <dunham@cse.msu.edu>
  * others:
  *     Added README.1ST.m68k from Chris Lawrence <quango@watervalley.net>.
  *     Removed slink1.needed from package, replaced with master.
  *     Added more upgrade stuff to slink1.list.

 -- Steve McIntyre <stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk>  Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:38:50 -0000

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,                 +------------------