Re: Debian Logo *Idea* Contest! (Delay for painting contest required)

On Sat, Feb 20, 1999 at 10:19:54AM -0500, James A. Treacy wrote:
<snip>
> I'm surprised how many people are in favor of the puzzle.
> Why would anyone want to associate Debian with something
> that is 'puzzling' and potentially difficult.

Why would anyone want to associate Debian with something that is very
dangerous, and some times fatal, to a good number of people? (Bees)

Zephaniah E. Hull.

--
 PGP EA5198D1-Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@whitestar.soark.net>-GPG E65A7801
    Keys available at http://whitestar.soark.net/~warp/public_keys.