Re: New imlib packages -- please test

On 17 Feb 1999, Brian Warner wrote:

> This may be completely unrelated, but since you're looking at imlib anyway..
>
> I'm on a ppc system and I had some problems with imlib not finding the right
> libraries (although now I'm not sure if the problem was at runtime or compile
> [... snipped ...]
I'm not as comfortable with compiling ImLib because I had never had
any problems with it and had never had to hunt for bugs.  My only
idea ist that you could have possibly success with the newest libtool
version.  I was told that there is a new one (if I remember right 1.3).
This might solve your problem.  If this fails you could write a message
to Raster.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

PS: When I tried to reply the reply adress was a strange News-Group.
    I havn't any idea for the reason and hope you will get the
    message right over the list.