Re: New imlib packages -- please test

Hi Brian,

> Just to cover all bases, I'm doing a binary build of ossama's packages here,
> to see if they work for me.  They'll be at www.debian.org/~bma/imlib-test/
> when I'm finished.

Great!  I really appreciate the help! :)

> Also, Ossama, you mentioned making imlib lintian-clean...I thought it already
> was...

Nope.  Lintian was complaining about the libtool rpath thing so I added
the debian/rules fix for that to debian/rules.in.  Also, it complained
about the menu entry being in "/System" instead of "Apps/System" (actually
about creating a root menu entry). I'm not sure how or why it complained
about that since imlib_config got installed in the Apps/System menu and
not /System.  The menu file did say to install in something other than
Apps/System.  Weird.  I don't believe I ever touched that file so I don't
know how the "Apps" got removed.

By the way, does bumping up the Standards Version from 2.4.x.x to 2.5.0.0
make lintian pick up different things?  If so, perhaps that is why lintian
complained about some things since I bumped the Standards version to
2.5.0.0.

Thanks again for your help.
-Ossama
Ossama Othman <othman@cs.wustl.edu>
58 60 1A E8 7A 66 F4 44  74 9F 3C D4 EF BF 35 88  1024/8A04D15D 1998/08/26