Re: Intent to package global

Hi Sergio,
	  Yea.. global is a way cool package.
I approached the author Shigio Yamaguchi about packaging it for debian
and he was very happy to have it included.

I also applied last week for a new-maintainer account, so I could upload
package I have made for it here..

I guess I should have also posted at that time stating my intent to
debian-devel, but since Shigio made no mention of anyone else planning to
do the same I thought I'd let the process run it's course before
shooting my mouth off..

I guess that's the joy and pain of distributed development ;-)

I have an application to maintain it pending, and you have stated intent.

..any thoughts on what we should do now??

best,
Ron.