Re: sudo and cracklib

On Mon, Feb 15, 1999 at 05:12:16PM -0500, Jean Pierre LeJacq wrote:
> Ack ... not enough time in a day!  I do plan on devoting a day to
> cracklib and will have a new upload the end of this week.

Don't bother.  Brian White has already stated that he will no longer be
accepting new uploads to frozen that don't fix grave or critical bugs.

So we get stuck with this for a whole release.  Whoopee.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |    Never underestimate the power of human
Debian GNU/Linux                 |    stupidity.