Re: smail configuration in exim?

> How is your multihome setup done on smail? I had one where I wanted
> different alias files per domain; it meant having a separate set of
> smail config files for each domain and getting the master to pipe
> to other smails etc. Very messy.

I followed /usr/doc/smail/README.multihomed.gz
The configuration files for every virtual domain are kept in a folder called
/etc/smail/multihome/<virtual.domain>
I don't find it very messy. Since I have 13 virtual e-mail domains, it would
be more convenient if I could keep the setup I already have.

Stef