Re: The so-called "remote exploit in pine"

On Sun, 14 Feb 1999, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Previously Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > I suspect metamail is at fault.
>
> Actually mime-support own /etc/mailcap.

Yes, that's why I initially reassigned one of these bugs to mime-support,
but the maintainer (rightly) pointed out to me that the /etc/mailcap the
user may have installed is the result not only of the default mailcap
provided by mime-support but also all the packages which register their
viewer applications through the register-mime interface.

--
 "571a5c802966e81295e27eb86b9c1c2f" (a truly random sig)