Playmidi - does anybody want it?

I'm struggling to maintain playmidi for a few reasons:

1. I don't use the program any more

2. My sound card doesn't do OSS-compatible MIDI any more

3. The new upstream version includes a GTK X version, pushing me into the
Gnome dependencies situation.

If anybody wants to take this off me, shout. I _can_ continue to do it,
but unfortunately because of #2 above I won't be able to test it.  There
are currently two open bugs - one that I can't reproduce, and one
suggesting the package is split up. I was going to cover this second one,
but...

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there