Re: Communicator breaks when trying to follow mailto: links

Andreas Tille wrote:
> I have installed:
>
> Package: communicator-base-45
> Package: communicator-smotif-45
>
> Whenever I follow a mailto: link or I try to press a "Submit" button
> of a form which starts a mailing process Communicator dies with
> SIGBUS error.  This is from my .xsession-errors file:
>
> /usr/local/bin/netscape: line 64:   477 Bus-Zugriffsfehler      LD_PRELOAD=/lib/libBrokenLocale.so.1 $netscape "$@"
> /usr/local/bin/netscape: line 64:  2771 Bus-Zugriffsfehler      LD_PRELOAD=/lib/libBrokenLocale.so.1 $netscape "$@"

This is a known bug with Communicator 4.5  The work around is to launch
Message Center (ie. the Netscape MUA) before clicking on a mailto link.
Hopefully, this will be fixed in the forthcoming 4.51

Thaths
--
Homer: Now, what do we say when we get to the ticket booth?
Bart and Lisa: We're under six.