Intent to package bk2site (was Re: Packages wanted: gphoto, bk2site)

On Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 01:39:54PM +0200, Tommi Virtanen wrote:
> 	Hi. I'd like to see these packaged:
(..)
> 	http://multiagent.com/bk2site.html
> 	 bk2site will transform your Netscape
> 	 bookmarks file into a yahoo-like
> 	 website. You can see an example website
> 	 created with it at MultiAgent.com.

	I'll take it ... compiles nicely.... (no problem in a slink system)
and works in the first try...

> 	I'd do both, but I'm a bit short on time.
> 	If anyone else can manage to do those before
> 	me, I'd be happy..
> --
	We'll I can give it some time..... specially since my work tinkers a
little bit on how to make use of bookmarks to help the user. However, from
your description I thought it would have some "intelligence" within it so it
would divide the bookmarks in sections regarding their subject (maybe
accesing the WWW, retrieving the file and doing some language inferences...)
and not the user's divisions. Well, this is what I am working with so I'll
have to do it myself ;)

	I will possibly change it so as to not use the defaults dirs it uses
(non FSSTND) and ask the author if he doesn't mind me to include it in
Debian... BTW it's GPL'd (in the source files says so...)

	Best regards

	Javi