Re: Admin tools - idea from left field

On Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 07:45:43AM +0000, Jules Bean wrote:

> Of course, that's something of a non-sequitur.  Guile is not your
> classic procedural language.  (Although I couldn't say what it was -
> declarative but imperative, maybe?).

Scheme is often described as a functional programming language,
although it certainly isn't purely functional - you can more or less
do anything you want with it, including object orientation and all
kinds of other things.

But then what do I know, I'm just some bozo with no CS training and no
degree:->

        Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org