Re: DOA source (hey, I have trouble with subjects)

talein@whitestar.soark.net wrote:
> lemme know -- I suppose if it's to be removed, that's fine (no point being
> a maintainer of something that no longer needs one :(
It's up to the maintainer. If you feel it's not worth your time to
support it for Potato, it's your choice. If you decide to support it as
is, feeling it's a useful tool without major changes, that's your
choice. If you decide to effectively become the new developer (remember,
this is free software), that's your choice.

Seriously, I find it useful still (too lazy to study wallp enough).
Chameleon runs fine as it is, and it's a small program, so leaving it in
Debian at least up to potato freeze couldn't hurt.

--
The irony is, there ARE drugs that ENHANCE it. This says something
profound about either science or medicine or people or muppets or all