Re: mutt source compile problems

On Wed, Feb 10, 1999 at 09:25:15PM +0100, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> On Feb 10, Lee Bradshaw <lee@sectionIV.com> wrote:
>  >Thanks for the help, but I got the same error message after modifying
>  >the call to configure. I installed gettext from slink but I still don't
> rm -f ../config.cache.mutt

Installing gettext and removing the config.cache.mutt file fixed my
problems building the package. Now I'm having problems reading my inbox
with the new package.

mutt -y shows my mailboxes:

 1   -rw-rw----  1 lee      mail      2212186 Feb 10 17:14 /var/spool/mail/lee
 2   -rw-------  1 lee      lee       2117867 Feb 10 17:14 =debian-devel
 3   -rw-------  1 lee      lee        399112 Feb 10 14:16 =debian-pilot
 4 N -rw-------  1 lee      lee      12082761 Feb 10 17:21 =debian-user
 5   -rw-------  1 lee      lee        707615 Jun 10 01:14 =mutt
 6   -rw-------  1 lee      lee        994701 Aug 06 16:00 =prestige
 7   -rw-------  1 lee      lee         58494 Jan 17 19:06 =spam

But when I try to select /var/spool/mail/lee I don't get any messages.
The status bar at the bottom shows:

---Mutt: (no mailbox) [Msgs:0 Post:5 Inc:1]---(date/date)---------------(all)---

I can read the other mailboxes without problems. Did the
file permissions or locking algorithm change? I noticed that
/var/spool/mail/lee is the only file I'm trying to read that is in group
mail.

--
Lee Bradshaw                 lee@sectionIV.com (preferred)
Alantro Communications       lee@alantro.com